Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to create bulk email in bv

Hi
    Can anyone tell me if is possible to send bulk email in bv,and if is possible where i should start.
    Thank you
    Gattopardo

Re: how to create bulk email in bv

This might help..............contact customer services to see if they can up the 200 email limit in your case.

Extract from vodahost TOS (terms of service)

3) Spam / Email Policy

We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists" and "double Opt-in" will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated without notice.

VodaHost.com reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy, at its sole discretion. VodaHost.com also reserves the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion.

VodaHost.com reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. This cost of the clean up fee is left entirely to the discretion of VodaHost.com.

Bulk Email / Mass Email scripts of any type are not permitted on any VodaHost server. The send mail rate on all VodaHost servers is capped at 200 emails per hour per account, any more than this will be bounced back to the sender. If you require more than this, please open a support ticket stating the reason why the 200 limit should be raised on your account and the EXACT source of your mailing list.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Re: how to create bulk email in bv

Hi there everyone

I believe it is permissable to add a "Add to mailing list" button to a VodaHost website (am I right?). How would one do that?

Regards
      Fanus
      Fanus van der Merwe
      HEADSTARTCONSULT
      www.headstartconsult.com
      www.headstartconsult.co.za

Comment

Working...
      X