How To Post An Image Without White Background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Post An Image Without White Background

I want to post an image on the template without the white background. Any Way to get over this?

Re: How To Post An Image Without White Background

You could insert a shape, pull the handles to the size to fit the part of the white in the template that you do not want to show. Then pick a color for the "shape" that would be a more appropriate background for your image. Just double click on the shape once inserted and you will see how to change the color, transparancy, etc.
    Hope that helps!
    P V WebSolutions

Comment

Actually No. The Image It's self has a natural white background, is there any way to make it transparent? Or maybe an application that will make it transparrent?

Comment

Check out this "whole" thread... http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gra...e-editing.html
        Good Luck
        Karen Williams
        Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Sorry but that doesn't help. I Don't Have Photoshop, Nor do can I afford it.

Comment

Then download JASC Trial for Free here > http://www.jasc.com/products/trialre...d=k-***8-usdir
            The forum is "filtering" the link, so I will need to add spaces in between the letters where it is starred out (remember to remove them as you manually type in the link): w w w . j a s c . c o m / p r o d u c t s / t r i a l r e g . a s p ? p i d = k p s p 8 - u s d i r

You will have to save your image as a PNG format after using the BACKGROUND ERASER to "erase" the offending white background.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

It was a dead link.

Comment

You must have mis-spelled it, for I do not waste ANYBODY'S efforts, least of all mine!

Tell you what...follow this link and click on the very top result.
                Go, do, and be amazed! >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...-revision&cd=3

Comment

If you download this bv10 manual...you will be amazed at what you can do with the image editing tools...play with the image on a blank page...then preview in browser...right click and save as .gif or .png to your computer...so you can have that transparent bkground and then insert to your good page... http://www.bluevoda.com/BlueVoda10.pdf and if you are running windows on your pc you could always use windows paint for a start....
                  Last edited by karenwms63; 08-10-2008, 04:21 AM. Reason: added more info
                  Karen Williams

Comment

Start with what your computer already has (like do you have windows photo gallery) and try editing and saving as .gif or .png...be sure to use a copy of your image and not original...name your copy slightly different until you can get the effect you want....so you got your original as backup...
                    Karen Williams

Comment

Paint.net is free ... see this thread http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/rev...html#post50681
                      Karen Williams

Comment

hehe, well said General
                        The Female Zone

Comment

None of this is making sense this is the image I want to make transparent:

Comment

The image has a white background. You will have to use some tool to erase the background.. That tool is found in programs like paint shop pro or adobe photo shop etc.

If you created the image.. then when you save it.. you need to export it as a png or gif to maintain the invisible background rather than the traditional save or save as..

If you dont manipulate then put it on a white background.. thats the only way around it.. as explained above..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                            02036089024 / United Kingdom
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by bman94 View Post
                              None of this is making sense this is the image I want to make transparent: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j119/Naughty_Comics/New_logo_01.png
                              UNDERSTOOD
                              Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
                              You will have to use some tool to erase the background.. That tool is found in programs like paint shop pro or adobe photo shop etc.
                              YES, AS PREVIOUSLY EXPLAINED IN DETAIL ABOVE >>>
                              Originally posted by Vasili View Post
                              You will have to re-save your image as a PNG format after using the BACKGROUND ERASER to "erase" the offending white background. {added: using a tool like this is very precise, as you can zoom in to erase pixel-by-pixel when using the BACKGROUND ERASER, and then simply re-save as a PNG image again -- ready to re-insert}
                              SO
                              ….GET THE TOOL YOU NEED HERE >>
                              Originally posted by Vasili View Post
                              Tell you what...follow this link and click on the very top result.
                              Go, do, and be amazed! >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...-revision&cd=3

Originally posted by glendene View Post
                              hehe, well said General
                              Doesn’t matter …. Nobody seems to be reading, let alone listening! I don't get it ....

Comment

Working...
                              X