bluevoda website on hebrew problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluevoda website on hebrew problem

im building my website on bluevoda and it work great i have only one problem when im type on hebrew evry thing work fine and on the options character set is ISO-8859-8(for hebrew)but when i preview my website its worth on hebrew reversed from left to right hebrew start form right to left
    please help me i love bluevoda so musch

Re: bluevoda website on hebrew problem

Because of the way computer have been "hard-wired" you will need to compensate for the inability to reverse keyboard functions.... you will need to establish something of a character count in your text boxes, and "reverse compose" your text.

For instance, if your text box in the size of character "font" size will have room for 25 characters/spaces, you will need to count that composition and "reverse type" it into your Blue Voda textbox...and so on for each line.

A major effort, but well worth it (?)...... unless you can find some free software or other tool that would allow you to electively "switch" keyboard direction within a Windows program such as Word.

The only other alternative is to perfectly compose your Content (proper size and line structure) and simply COPY/PASTE it where you want it to be.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X