Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail error in form

Hello,

I've got a problem. Making a form isn't that difficult, but sending the message in the form to an ***@telfort.nl-account is...!

Can anyone help me? When I send the message in the form to my own hotmail-account, everything's fine, but sending it to my fathers emailaccount, it doesn't work.

I get this message: A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
    recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

***@telfort.nl
    SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<***@voda20.voda20.com> SIZE=1705:
    host mx1.telfort.nl [195.241.79.146]: 550-Verification failed for <***@voda20.voda20.com>
    550-Previous (cached) callout verification failure
    550 Sender verification error (recipient) for ***@voda20.voda20.com

My form: http://www.hielkemeijer.com/2207200861.php

Thanks!

Re: Mail error in form

Please submit a support ticket including this error message. Seems like the mail server sends out a wrong provenience address : ????@voda20.voda20.com instead of the correct ????@voda20.com
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Mail error in form

Thanks Navaldesign,
      The problem seems to be in the setting in the e-mailaccount...

Comment

Working...
      X