Logo on every email sent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo on every email sent

How do I add the logo for a company with every email sent after the signature(name)?

Re: Logo on every email sent

What email software are you using?
    www.psnutrition.co.uk
    Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

change your emal to html settings and add a html link in your signature block to display the logo.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

If you send emails from your computer, create a signature (quite easy in Outlook Express or Windows Live mail, i believe that this is possible also with most mail clients). When you do, insert the logo in your signature. After that, each email you send will include the signature (and the logo)
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Signatures will be put at the bottom of the email form (or the reply and the forward), but to have a more "letter-like" look to your email, you can also create either a Template or a "stationery" just like you would see a regular business letterhead --- with the logo at the top complete with address, etc. and even a "watermark" for the center of the page body....

Office/Outlook 2007 has limited HTML composition abilities in Outlook as an editor compared to Outlook 2003 and any non-Pro versions, so experiment a bit.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

If I add the logo in html formate, the file is a jpg. Will that still work?

Comment

How do I change my email to html editor? I am using HORDE, and want to add the image of a logo to the signature. I can not figure this one out- anyone know????

Comment

You need to use Outlook, Outlook Express, or some other Provider Email utility (Windows Live, Juno, etc.).

What you are asking for is not able to be done in a simple email client like Horde or Squirrel or Cube Mail......(or, if using Webmail from your VodaHost server or another, "no way, Jose!"). LOL
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

You can do it in Horde etc .. you just have to code in your own html.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Karen is correct. However, you don't even need to write html, Horde accepts html message composition, so you can simply insert the image (which needs to be uploaded somewhere, it can't be simply "pulled" directly from your computer).

However, doing it with your own mail client, Outlook Express or other, is, in my opinion, much simpler.
                    Navaldesign
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by rangaz007 View Post
                      what Email Software Are You Using?
                      Horde

Comment

Originally posted by karen Mac View Post
                        change Your Emal To Html Settings And Add A Html Link In Your Signature Block To Display The Logo.

Karen
                        How Do I Change To Html Settings In Horde For Email??

Comment

When you go to compose a new mail, there are two radio buttons: text email / html email
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Naval is correct.. I was thinking the autoresponder as I dont often use mail on the server. You just put your logo or graphic on a webpage somewhere .. on your own server and insert that image to the email.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Does anyone know how (in Outlook 2007) I fade the logo into the background of the signature (as a watermark) and superimpose text on top of the image?? Thanks, Steph.

Comment

Working...
                              X