Script shows before page loads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script shows before page loads

When i go to my site, www.jpinspection.com script shows before the page loads, not only on my computer but other peoples computers as well.

i just tried to publish and a message "the server has been reset" showed.
    how do i fix these problems?

Re: Script shows before page loads

Have you put the script in an html box ?¿
    if not then save the file as php......select page properties and look for file extension.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

i'm not talking about script that is to be inserted into the html box. this is something that is popping up on it's own when I pull up my address. this is my website script itself. it also takes a long time for it to load. www.jpinspection.com

still need to know how to reset my password, i can't publish anymore?

Comment

put in a support ticket... looks like youve run a bad script or maybe got a hack attempt or loaded some code from your machine which also has a virus.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Before you put in a support ticket for the password problem
          make sure that you have the correct
          server IP number
          username
          password

On the php code problem, it looks as if you have inserted a form/email type script, and as I said before, if you publish that page with a php extension (see page properties) it should be OK......

Are you sure that it should have gone in the start of page area, or should it have been placed in the start of body section?¿

If you still cant publish after checking the above, then put in a support ticket.
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Comment

The script that appears on top is BlueVoda's built in form processor. This is happening because you have published your page as html instead of the correct php. This is a MUST when you use the built in form processor as you have done.

However, this is a Google Search the Site form, so you should NOT use the built in form processor. The action, depending on whicg Search Engine you want to use, should point to the SE's script. I believe that using the Form Wizard, you have the action already, automatically filled in. You just checked the "Use built in Form Processor" and this has messed everything.

Please also note that you need to edit the form hidden fields in order to make it work.

Last point: you have also published your page as php. You don't need that (unless you want that for other purposes), connect with FTP and delete index.php. If you decide to keep the php one, delete index.html
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

that's sounds like the key general. thanks! i'm on a remote satellite ip address phone system, is this what is keeping me from publishing?

Comment

Why? are youhaving problems publishing ? How did you publish all your pages ?
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i think because i am on a company secure ip satellite phone server, before i published from a home computer. is this what the problem is?

Comment

As i explained, the problem of the code appearing on top depends on the form in the page. This is not a publishing issue.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

i understand the the code since you explained the problem. i tried to publish a page and and error message appeared saying unable to publish, the server has been reset. is this because i am using a company secure server that has a third party security filter or has someone reset the server at BlueVoda.

Comment

No, this is usually a connection issue. I don't see, however, why it should be because of your company secure server.Did you change anything in your settings lately ? (i mean in your connection settings) or in your firewall settings ? Some times it can also be load issue. Try to connect with FTP. If you can connect, you should also be able to publish.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

If VH had reset the server, many more members would have been affected and posted the problem.

I would test publishing again from your home computer as before and then
                          perhaps the logic of the situation would become clearer......
                          Have fun
                          Regards..... David

Comment

i did have to change my internet connection LAN setting to a proxy setting, (before it was set on automatically detect settings) to log onto the internet through the company satellite phone. i am offshore in the gulf of mexico. Is this the setting change that the General is talking about? Is this why I get the message server has been reset and am unable to publish.

Comment

Working...
                            X