social page/ forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• social page/ forum

i want to build a section of my website where i will invite people to join my club. Once they have joined and are approved they will build their own social page, with pictures and begin a forum type of dialogue with all the other members. Each member can only go to their page and there will be a 24 hour administrator for the whole program. Each member will have his own theme or topic that he wants to discuss and all members can give their own opinion for each topic. I want each page to follow the same colors and look of the site. Is this possible with BV and where do i start for information. I have looked at Word Press, but see many limitations as to colors and theme. Could use your help.
    thanks,
    Mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Re: social page/ forum

VodaHost Terms of Service may not permit the type of foundation your require to be run on their servers (re: server allocations, type of script, and resources available): dynamic "social" page creations and interactive streaming (two of the elements you mentioned) requires a certain type of scripting (site format) which is far different than trying to tweak a Forum or a CMS foudation to mimic the job.

Do a Google search to find a script you think you might be able to use, and then Submit a Ticket to Support to run it past them .... they will install it for you also, if approved.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X