Page Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Dimensions

When creating me page I used a page width of 1000, so it could be viewed on 1024 x 768 resolution, however when i was using the temporary url you gave me and viweing the page on a computer with a resolution of 1280 x 800, it was viewing properly with the whole page fitting in the screen as it should. But now that the domain is active www.ctidevco.com when i view it, it only views properly on 1024 x 768 properly, but on the 1280 x 800 its viewing with a space on each side as if the page is to small. Is there any reason why it changed and if so how can this be fixed so it can be viewed in full again.
    Thank You

www.ctidevco.com

Re: Page Dimensions

What I view at your site seems normal to me.....remember that browsers
    adjust according to the computer setup and not everyone has the same screen size..................
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I view at 1024 x 768 resolution and you are JUST within the sidewards scroll boundry. In other words, there is about a 0.5mm of a sidewards scroll for me, not enough to have to actually do it, but the bar is there.

My own personal recommendation is to build about 940-960 wide. But it's ok, nowt to worry over.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi,

There is nothing wrong with that 800 is a wider width than 768.

Not everybody is using the same size of coumputer display.
        They vary from 14" to 22" so definately on the wider display there will
        be empty spaces.

The only thing that you have to ensure is when designing goto properties
        and select "Center in Browser" so that your page can be viewed in a central position on any display screen.

I prefer to use 1000w same as you.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X