Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images

www.acupuncturebymychellvincent.com

When I place an image on my page it looks fine. When I preview it on my browser (IE) it tiles across my page. How can I correct that. Thanks

Re: Images

Sounds like you are trying to use it as a background. If the inmage is smaller than the page it will tile to fill the page. You have to edit the image in a imaging program so that it will fill the page, but be carefull when using images as backgrounds because it will make loading of the page take a long time.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Besides that your index page is not published right. When publishing a index page its small letters only nothing else added to it. I went to your page to look and it came up index of which tells us its not published right. So rename the page index and save as index and republish it.
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Thanks Ed for the background tip. I went to background and sure enough it was there. I deleted it and my image still stayed on the page but not tiled. I did not insert as a background. How can I simply put a picture on the page without it reverting to a background?

Joe~ I have not published the page yet, just asked to preview it. I double checked the way I save it. I type it "index" but it automatically gives it the file extension. I guess I am being dense, but I don't know what else you might be referring to.

Thanks to both of you for your time.

Margo

Comment

You can use the insert image icon or click insert/image and choose your image. Rememeber what I said about images taking a long time to load if the file size is large. Or the image will distort if not sized correctly.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Here
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi