No announcement yet.

What Happend to the Trade Mark Symbol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happend to the Trade Mark Symbol?

I have just updated a BV and new insert symbol does not have a TM - trade mark symbol readily available does anybody know where it went?
    Sinisa
    vortexairtools.com

Re: What Happend to the Trade Mark Symbol?

Hi there,

Trademark symbol, as you want is only set up in some font types, not all.
    So the problem is not rather BV has it or not, simply the fonts you have installed on your computer dont have it.

Try looking in the "Symbol" font. It comes with windows i guess, and it has 2 types of trademark symbol you might use.

If you don't have it and can't find it for free, contact me using e-mail on my contact page - I will send it to you.

Susana
    Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
    Leaf Tea & Acessories
    http://www.christiescreations.net
    Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
    Richmond, VA

Comment

Thank you Susana,
      the suggested font has the symbol,
      The reason I said that the TM symbol "went" is because it used to be with Arial font for instance and now it is not even with most fonts, which is confusing and aggravating
      Regard
      Sinisa

Comment

Simply open Word, compose/format your text as you wish ( in whatever font and size), insert the Super-script Trademark symbol ( ), and COPY+PASTE into Blue Voda.
        How hard is that?

* Besides, if you get into the habit of composing and pre-formatting your Content in Word, you allow it to be screened for grammatical and spelling errors that may go overlooked in your mad frenzy to make progress.....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you Vasili it is a good tip,
          I have noticed though that new BV has a grammar mistakes display ( it does not tell you the correct way of spelling,
          regards
          Sinisa
          P.S. I am not sure why it was hard for BV folks to add the full spell checker

Comment

Originally posted by sinisa72******.com View Post
            Thank you Vasili it is a good tip,

Originally posted by sinisa72******.com View Post
            P.S. I am not sure why it was hard for BV folks to add the full spell checker
            Why over-burden a lean tool with more "Helps" that are readily available elsewhere?
            A major part of the entire VodaHost opportunity is the learning experience Blue Voda provides by requiring a sound logic to be formed by doing, not simply getting down the road on "cruise-control"!

PS: This thread will provide some understanding on how to use these symbols properly (if you haven't already reviewed it) HERE

.... and on we go!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Ok .. in blue voda .. go to insert .. at the very bottom you will see symbol .. it will be greyed out .. insert text, then go to symbol, it will be lit up and you can choose the copyright symbol from the many symbols included in blue voda ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X