Script for flipping pages!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script for flipping pages!

Does anybody know a script similar to the one found on http://www.artakiane.com/akiane_art.htm#.
    Click on any image and a pop-up window shows. Arrows pointing to the left and right...
    Is there a script that you can use to scroll pages by a push of a button?

I checked the source code and it seems there is a script that scrolls the pages...
    I would like to avoid placing an image on each page and then typing links for each arrow that appears on each new page especially with as many links I want to make.

Thanks
    Sinisa
    vortexairtools.com

Re: Script for flipping pages!

You have several choices built into BV, One is the light box and the other is the gallery. Play around with them, add images and preview them to see if you like them.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thank you Ed for your tip,
      but goal is to flip pages within a pop-up not images. you can check the example if you'd like ,
      Regards

Comment

Need a script to do that .... you could start looking for one at www.DynamicDrive.com and searching under "tooltips" and "image effects"....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

It can be done with BV, but will involve some coding as vasili suggested. Could also be worth looking at some of the alternative free albums out there like jalbum.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi,

The only ebook that Flips pages that I have ever come across which I subsequently purchased is a 3D software called "Flip Album".

If you are thinking of publishing commercially then you should try out
            their "Flip Publisher"

This is a software program capable of creating Html files for your website or for your normal use on you pc.

It also provides security encryption and a cart if you so chose.

Goto this link to view..........FlipStore
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Just set up first page of my Website, am new to this, once first page is saved. How do I affix button that say next and then how do I get to the second page so that I may input the second page of my website.
              Thanks for the help

Comment

I have checked the site Dynamicdrive.com ( Thanks Vasili ) and found some useful ideas ,
                There is one script if I could need a hand I think I could use right away it is called the "scrollable content".

I have tried it but it always places the scrollable window in the top left corner...Is there a way to have it in on the specific place in the page?
                The script is at http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex11/scrollc.htm

Thanks everyone
                Sinisa

Comment

For Cherokee 03,
                  I am not sure what exactly you are doing or how large is your site but generally you have a content ( text , picture , navigation bar ) and then you connect your content to the specific target such as pages or other content using "links".
                  Best thing is to open your Blue Voda site builder and look for "video tutorials" in the bottom left corner.
                  Regards
                  Sinisa

Comment

Originally posted by sinisa72******.com View Post
                    II have tried it but it always places the scrollable window in the top left corner...Is there a way to have it in on the specific place in the page?
                    The script is at http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex11/scrollc.htm
                    1. Click on the "HTML" icon at top-left of the BV vertical toolbar (use your mouse to scroll over them until the label shows you which one it is).

2. When you click this icon, a HTML "box" will be seen on your BV page, and you can move this box and resize it as you wish.

* Keep in mind though, these HTML boxes will allow the script to run as it is defined, and the only "reference point" you can use in BV is the top-left corner of the HTML box .... this one corner will represent the left axis of the script, and the top edge of the HTML box will represent the vertical placement of the script.
                    So, if you move the HTML box to where the XY Axis tool (bottom-right of the BV browser pane) shows it's position as x=150 ; y=200, this means the script begins/is placed at 150 spaces to the right of 0 and 200 lines down from the top of the page. If the script is supposed to make a "book" 600 wide and 900 tall, then obviously you will need to re-position your HTML box if it is to be centered on an 800 wide page, right? Maybe "x" should be 100 spaces from left, which would then be the same margin on the right side, yes?

3. To place the script on your BV page, double-click your HTML box and PASTE the script code into the box.

4. Use PREVIEW to see how it runs, and this should also be the first way for you to understand all that above about how the HTML box placement works and how the script runs independent of what you size the box to be..... it's all about where you position it!
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you Vasili it works perfect!
                      I was able to change the background color is there a way to change font style and color?
                      Regards
                      Sinisa

Comment

I figured it out...I used Namo Web Editor and generated HTML text with font and color I wanted ,and than pasted it in the HTML box you suggested..It looks perfect!
                        I still want to use the "page flipper" script...I found it and in case I have a problem I will post for everyone to see . I am sure this will be a help for allot of people...
                        Thanks again
                        Sinisa

Comment

I want to try something else which I think is easier to do...

How about making a button "Next' and then linking it with rest of the pages( of course each page would have to have a new link).

Each next page opens in the same pop-up window though to achieve the effect that pages are flipping .

Also I want a button"close" so that on click the whole pop-up closes?
                          How to do that?
                          Regards
                          Sinisa

Comment

Working...
                          X