Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some important questions

Dear concern person,

I am interested to use hosting plan from you. I want to know some information about your services:

Can I allocate and limit space as per domain basis?
    Can I create the user accounts as a reseller and allocate the resources? And is new user can sell hosting as sub reseller?
    Is there any bandwidth limits per domain? (My currently used hosting company restricts my visitors limiting the bandwidth 500MB per day per domain)
    Will you increase the price in future at renewal time?

Isn't there any other option for payment rather than Paypal & Credit card? I want to pay you from the cheque.

Please inform me.

Re: Some important questions

We do not do reseller accounts.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi
      As I told you b4, I recently downloaded the BlueVoda and I finf it extremelly useful.
      Im planning to build a web business guide with bluevoda, for my town in Athens.
      That is, I will charge a small fee for each company advertised in my webguide. My questions are the following:

1) Can I do that? I mean can I charge people for using my site in order to adverse their companies?
      2) If they want to buy a subdomain in my webguide, ie
      www.mysite.com/theircompany.html, can I still do it and charge them? Legaly, subdomains are property of www.mysite.com and not the costumers property, right?
      3) Can I create business websites under my account for my clients companies?

Lastly, when the contract finishes with ********, can I get my bluevoda-built websites to another host?

Thank you in advance!!

Comment

Sorry Tzinos, You can not do what you want on a shared hosting account.
        It is to big of a project and will require to many server resources. You will
        need to get a small dedicated server.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi again!

Well the town is not that big, Im expecting about 500 businesses to advertise, solely in a "name-type of business-adreess-phone no" kind of format. So, if size is an issue, I dont think its going to be that big as a project. So if -say Im right- the size of the site is ok, can I go ahead (applying fee for company listings, creating a few subdomains for some costumers etc)???
          Can I buy ******as a company??, meaning that I will require a specific sort of invoice for tax records and IRS and not a simple receipt that an individual gets.

Lastly, when you say unlimited domain names, does that mean that apart from the first domain that I register, I can register unlimited domain names under my account but I have to pay for them?

Efharisto!!
          Last edited by VodaHost; 02-02-2006, 12:18 AM.

Comment

First of all it is not a town it is a huge city with horrible traffic
            and close to 7,000,000 people....

Please send an email to support@vodahost.com attention *****
            with your phone number and I will call you...Maybe I have an Idea
            to help.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanx *****, but I was not planning to make a portal for Athens businesses!! Huuuuuge work, already done by others.!!! I was referring to a specific municipality of about 70000 inhabitants!!
              I will email you and we could talk on friday or weekend.plz let me now when you can be available

Se efharisto poly!

Comment

Working...
              X