Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "OPEN" dialogue window in BV10

Domain name: www.preachinggodsword.org

I have always felt that the "open" dialogue window in BV should be larger to eliminate too much scrolling. I could not believe my eyes some days ago, when I clicked on the "open" icon & the dialogue window opened to 2-3 times its usual size. It did this repeatedly during that particular BV session. For some unknown reason it has not done it since. If I select "open" it is back to its small size. Can any one comment on this?

Re: "OPEN" dialogue window in BV10

Hi, i think its set up as per program session, then reverts to default after closing.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Jan,
      On your BV web builder page click on (in the upper right hand corner of the window) the middle "box" between the red " X " and the " - " symbol to enlarge the window to fit your screen.
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Domain name: www.preachinggodsword.org

Hi Terry - I am talking about when I click on the "open" icon (3rd from left) 2nd row from top on maximised BV web builder page. The "open" dialogue window usually opens into a small 12cm X 8.5cm window - requires sometimes lot of scrolling to get to desired page. One day last week, during a BV session, it opened repeatedly to about twice its size. Not since then - no matter how often I have tried. Can you throw any light on this.
        Thanks
        Jan

Comment

There's no fixing that. (that I know) However, if you stretch/enlarge the window using the lower right hand corner it will stay that way for the entire session.
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi
          Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

Thank you Terry - it works!! So simple - when you know how.
            Have a lovely day.
            Jan

Comment

Working...
            X