Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migrate BVP files to another computer

hi,

I have an emergency problem that needed helps from you guys. I help my client design web. And I have completed all the design on the bvp on my computer. Now i wanted to migrate those bvp files that i created to his computer. But when I open from his computer. All the pictures is gone. And i need to repoint all the pictures again. Please simply help me how to open the files on his computer without pointing all the images again cos there 30 over pages of bvp which will be a tedious process.

Help needed urgently.
    Thanks

Re: Migrate BVP files to another computer

Originally posted by DJSky View Post
    hi,

I have an emergency problem that needed helps from you guys. I help my client design web. And I have completed all the design on the bvp on my computer. Now i wanted to migrate those bvp files that i created to his computer. But when I open from his computer. All the pictures is gone. And i need to repoint all the pictures again. Please simply help me how to open the files on his computer without pointing all the images again cos there 30 over pages of bvp which will be a tedious process.

Help needed urgently.
    Thanks
    CHECK IT OUT HERE

I HOPE IT HELPS....
    sigpic
    Live and Let live
    www.lowbudgetsmediaadvertising.com
    www.discoverpopotla.com
    www.villadeflorencia.com
    www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

You pictures are stored in a non bv file on your computer. You will need to load them onto the other pc and redo them or store them on Bv folder on your pc and then resend to the other pc again. I think this is how it works anyway.

Comment

Yes, all graphics inserted on a BV web builder page must have the exact same path used on the new computer as used on the old computer. Ideally you should have all outside files/graphics inside the BlueVoda folder.
        The images will still show if the pages have been published because they are stored on the server.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X