X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading website

Client ID#27525
    Domain: b-major.eu

I only registered my domain name overhere in Holland. No hosting involved. This domain name exists since last week. This domain is reserved for me, I bought it. So a couple of things may not work. There is no transfer involved, to say that the new website only exists on my computer, waiting to be uploaded via a FTP-protocol.

Within the website quite a lot of my own compositions are present as MP3 files, including links to "pdf" scores of those compositions. Those MP3 music files also have their own flash-player.

For now, I used the CoffeeCup software to develop the website. I also own their FTP program to "transfer" it from my computer to your hosting-area.

Any comments from your side are welcome, with regards,

Raymond Robijns - The Netherlands

Re: Uploading website

You just mentioned no hostig . Blue voda will only work with a voda host account. You can order here.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Re: Uploading website

Sorry, maybe it escaped your attention. I have ordered an account and got it, proven by client ID# at the beginning of the message.
      To state it in other words:

They mentioned that you only can transfer the website when the domain exists at least 60 days. Mine exist barely 10 days.

I only registered my domain (in Holland) and no hosting overhere was involved, so transerring from one hosting company to another is not taking place.

My developed website has many MP3 files and flash players to play the stuff. These are my compostions or some of the "oldies" free of any copyright (like Bach, Schubert, Widor or any). These aren't copies of CD's, but only rendered by myself.

The website also has a lot of .pdf files, namely the "scores" of my own compositions. They now reside somewhere on my computer.

How do I get those transferred/uploaded to my "space" at VodaHost and where so that the links to them are really obeyed?

Raymond

Comment

Working...
      X