lightbox problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lightbox problem

Hey! I'm having trouble with the LightBox feature. It has been working fine, but I noticed that when I click to enlarge the thumbnail, the enlargement has the taskbar strip across it. Any suggestions?

cullmanswimteam.com

Re: lightbox problem

Strange! My browser just kept crashing with your url.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

This is happening because of the way you have your page layed out. Your menu bar, you have brought to the front (properly) but the pictures are under that level so when the light box opens the menu bar is still in front. You can either move the images or do not have them open in a light box, otherwise move them completely so the menu bar doesn't overlap them.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion. When I first set up the website/lightbox it did not do this with the enlargement. I made an adjustment on the menu bar and just noticed the difference. I would prefer to have the page set up like it is (except for the overlapping menu bar) rather than having a large space of nothing. So far, "move to back, front" etc has not helped either.

cullmanswimteam.com

Comment

If you move your menu bar to the back or the images to the front it not allow the menu drop downs to be seen. I would simply take the light box option off those images and put them in the photo page.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

I'm sorry, I need to clarify. It was the photo pages I was actually referring to. But apparently, it is only happening when I preview (firefox). I'm working on the 2008 page. Maybe it will publish correctly.
            As for the home page pics I will probably take them out of lightbox like you said.
            Thank you so much for your help.

Claire

Comment

Working...
            X