Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New domain add on not showing up

Hi everyone,
    I purchased a addon domain yesterday, it was a domain name and site I had with blue voda and it expired, so I just added it as a add on domain to my other web site I have with blue voda. My question is how long does it take for it to become active as when I try to go to the web site: www.petguardian4paws.com I see some sort of ad and not my site.

Just want to know if I added this correctly, so I thought I would check out the site-but I only get this ad of sorts, so I thought maybe there is a waiting period for it to update in the server.

Any help on this, would be much appreciated.
    Thank you!
    Toni
    Holisic Pet Products
    Pet Lovers Wanted!
    Flawless Skin
    5 Star Fish Oil

Re: New domain add on not showing up

can take up to 48 hours. You said it had expired, but I presume you have paid for it to be renewed? If so then 24 - 48 hours.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Yes, that website and domain name had expired. So I paid to have it added as a add on to my other website. So I will wait and hope I did everything right.

Thank you for your help.
      Toni
      Holisic Pet Products
      Pet Lovers Wanted!
      Flawless Skin
      5 Star Fish Oil

Comment

You are welcome.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X