Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spacing of thumbs for lightbox feature... please help newbie?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spacing of thumbs for lightbox feature... please help newbie?

Hi... I'm using BlueVoda to build my website (not published yet) and I'm wondering if there is a way to vary the spacing between the thumbnails for the lightbox feature..... can anyone shed some light for me please?

The images I want to include are all different shapes, and each of the spaces needs to be adjusted individually...... can this be done?

The tutorials have been fantastic, as I have never done this before, but I cannot see anywhere that this is covered.

Thank you so much.... I would appreciate some advice...

Re: Spacing of thumbs for lightbox feature... please help newbie?

This cannot be done using the standard Light Box feature. You may have to resize/reformat your photos to keep from having this problem.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Hi, you can try un-checking the Maintain Aspect Ratio box to give an even distribution of images. But it can tend to distort some some of the thumbnalis.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Okay.... thank you Terry.... confirmation of what I was beginning to think.

Chris.... I did try unchecking that box but the result wasn't suitable for me.

I thank you both very very much for your helpful replies, and so I push on......

Cheers, & kind regards...

Comment

Working...
        X