Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding new domain to current hosting acct.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding new domain to current hosting acct.

Dear Forum;
    I'm new to the forum, and have been reading many of the posts. I want to make sure that when I add a new domain to the hosting I already have from a previous BlueVoda account (www.amazinganimalscreensavers.com), that when I list my domain for marketing purposes, I will be able to have that domain stand on it's own? For example; it will show up as this url:www.newdomain.com and not: www.amazinganimalscreensavers.com/newdomain or newdomain/amazinganimalscreensavers.com. Thanks for any help. I really like BlueVoda and the community seems very knowledgeable. Party on!

Re: Adding new domain to current hosting acct.

Originally posted by Webwonder View Post
    Dear Forum;
    I'm new to the forum, and have been reading many of the posts. I want to make sure that when I add a new domain to the hosting I already have from a previous BlueVoda account (www.amazinganimalscreensavers.com), that when I list my domain for marketing purposes, I will be able to have that domain stand on it's own? For example; it will show up as this url:www.newdomain.com and not: www.amazinganimalscreensavers.com/newdomain or newdomain/amazinganimalscreensavers.com. Thanks for any help. I really like BlueVoda and the community seems very knowledgeable. Party on!
    If added correctly.. Yes. Ensure you read the tutorials.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
    X