changing redirects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing redirects

Hi there. Wonder if anyone can help please.
    I currently have a .com site hosted with bluevoda (see link below). I also have a .co.uk address which redirects to the .com site. Is it possible to swap these round so that the .co.uk address has the site on it and the .com address redirects to the .co.uk address when you type it in?
    cheers, mark

Re: changing redirects

Originally posted by markingram View Post
    Hi there. Wonder if anyone can help please.
    I currently have a .com site hosted with bluevoda (see link below). I also have a .co.uk address which redirects to the .com site. Is it possible to swap these round so that the .co.uk address has the site on it and the .com address redirects to the .co.uk address when you type it in?
    cheers, mark

www.urbanphysio.com
    www.urbanphysio.co.uk
    Anything is possible Mark, it just depends on how important this is to you and if you are prepared to change everything around. For example, all your navigation links would have to be changed too.

If you opened the account with the .com as the main site you don't have to change this around. Just set up the .co.uk as an addon domain and republish the files to theis addon. Then just put a redirect in to have .com go to .co.uk

Looking at your site, 75% of it is unfinished anyway, so yes.. do it now before you go any further and before the search engines find it.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
    X