This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Vodahost

Just need to say that this is by far the best web building / web hosting package I have found. If you are looking for a comprehensive web hosting package at a great price then you've found it here!

I was fairly new to designing websites and web hsoting before stumbling across Vodahost, but needed to create a site for my wife's business. Having tried a couple of budget WYSIWYG building programs, I was still dissatisfied with the limits of what they would let me do and the lack of support available. Then I found Vodahost web hosting and it has enabled me to create the website in exactly the way I wanted it (using Bluevoda - free with Vodahost). I have a site that has all the pages I need (with so much space for more!) and it includes an online shop (where people can purchase with credit/debit cards and Paypal) and also includes forms of varying complexity (using free software from Vodahost - Advanced Blue Voda Form Processor).

There are many features that I haven't yet used but may do in the future (such as guestbooks).

But, having said all of this, the best feature of Vodahost web hsoting is the support offered. The support forums are friendly and completely comprehensive. I've never had to ask a question yet because all of the answers were already in front of me having been asked in the past, and I was interested in some pretty complex things too! It just takes a few clicks on their search engine!

So many thanks Vodahost, looking forward to designing and hosting many more sites with you.

Chris

www.naturesinsight.co.uk
Working...
X