Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE Problem publishing... please help.

I recently transfered from my web hosting server to vodahost because of its fantastic web builder site. I designed ,saved and published my page It read 'Published succesfully'...but its not there...all I can see is the awfull lndex list which is the problem I had with my last server host....what am I doing wrong?

Re: HUGE Problem publishing... please help.

Originally posted by 12isaiah
    I recently transfered from my web hosting server to vodahost because of its fantastic web builder site. I designed ,saved and published my page It read 'Published succesfully'...but its not there...all I can see is the awfull lndex list which is the problem I had with my last server host....what am I doing wrong?
    Probably your home page is not named "index.html". Check it out.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks....how do I do that?

Comment

Thanks....how do I do that?
        Go in BV, open your home page, and the go to File, Save As, and save it as "index". Then republish it. You're done.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Right think I see now...Is that the folder name when I publish?? it reads public-Html...I tried to change it to index.html but it wont let me....reads no such file or directory....help??

Comment

Ok ta will try that now.

Comment

It was already saved as index so I tried to publish again it says 'successfully published'...but when I go to view its still not there.#Is there anything else I can try?

Comment

Anyone help??
                Might be your browser caching. Press F5 3 - 4 times, if nit please upload the URL
                Navaldesign

Comment

Did the F5 loads of times no change.... How do I upload the URL and where to? (Sorry to be such a pain in the a*se.)

Comment

Did the F5 loads of times no change.... How do I upload the URL and where to? (Sorry to be such a pain in the a*se.)
                    Post the URL here
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Ohh I see ...sorry
                      www.pressedtoimpress.net

Comment

Ohh I see ...sorry
                        www.pressedtoimpress.net
                        There is no index page there. All the rest of your pages are there: Please note that i meant to Save the file as index, not naming it Index. It simply isn't there.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Ohh I see ...sorry
                          www.pressedtoimpress.net
                          You have not usedBV to build the site, did you?if not then might be that you must NAME the page index
                          Navaldesign

Comment

When I save as, I get a box,
                            I can choose file name (Which is index)
                            and save by type (which is bluevoda files)

Comment

I did build the site I'm trying to publish using BV...because it was so easy to use....just not to publish

Comment

Working...
                              X