This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't find my way

Hello..I am very new to all this webpage stuff and would like to build myself a webpage for my homebusiness and have so far watched all the tutorials and started my first page of my website..now I am stuck. I know what I want in my head but I don't know how to get it onto those pages in bluevoda. I can't figure out how to upgrade from the old voda thing to the new version, so now I have two blue voda things on my desktop or somewhere and I am getting so frustrated. Please help me as I don't think I would look all that good bald and at the rate I am pulling my hair out..I think it wont take long for that to happen.

I love all the friendly emails I get from someone here saying they can't wait to see my website..I just wanted to say...I can't wait either! lol..I am feeling this may be just more than I can manage on my own. I know no one else even with a computer to ask any questions or for help...I am the first in my family to have a computer...please someone..help me.

Milly

Re: I can't find my way

Ok...Milly let's take it one step at a time..

1) Go get yourself a big cup of coffee
    2) Click the below link

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello..(sorry I cant see your name on this)
      I didnt get back to you last night as I had to pick my son up from work and I just went to bed with a crossword book.
      I am just about to make my coffee and I am going to go read the link you suggested. Maybe I tried to watch all the video's at once and just got mixed up ya think? anyway..I have just got in from taking my little ones to school and doing swimming lessons with their classes and have a few hours alone time now.
      Thank you for helping me.
      Milly

Comment

Hi Again..
        From reading that link you sent me I have discovered that I do not know what a hyperlink is..but some good news is..I can insert pictures and do the text thing really well..hehehe..its a start hey?
        I have set up the front look of my website with my template I have chosen and have also added most of my wording to this page. I am stuck at the point where I want to add my button links to my pages like 'soap' 'bath' and 'body' etc.. for the customer to go to those pages to see my products. I have pictures ready to go but I also do not know how to find another page for those pages..gosh I hope you can understand my layman's talking here..I do understand a bit about computers, but I do not know the lingo...I pick things up really fast and have learnt all I do now,even though not much, by myself..so grab on tight and drag me kicking and screaming through this and I will be your best friend!
        Milly

Comment

You have to make another big cup of coffee and watch again all the bluevoda tutorials, because in there you will find everything you want to know ,
          http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm
          take your time
          Nyoman

Comment

Hi to Bali..

I have watched the video's, thanks for the suggestion..I watched them quite a few times and am still not getting it.

Thanks for your help.

Milly

Comment

Hi Milly
              I understand you very well, i have been there when i join with vodahost the first time.
              I suggest you:
              1. Don't drink coffee anymore, you don't really need that. you have enough energy without coffee (just teasing)
              2. Hyperlink is the way to connect one page to another page, if you really watch the video tutorial you will understand that.
              3. in this case if you want to put link in your first page(index) to your second page (soap), linking your button link (let's say your button's name is "product") to http://www.yoursite/soap.html so when you publish your site and you click on "product" button you will go to http://www.yoursite/soap.html
              Hope will help
              Take it easy
              Nyoman

Comment

I supoose a cup of TEA never hurt anyone, But coffee is brain juice!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

coffee is brain juice
                  Hahaha,you're right my friend
                  Nyoman

Comment

Working...
                  X