Editing pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing pages

I am sure it is just me. But I am having a problem in editing a page. I call up the page, click on the page, chose properties and begin editing. I make the changes I want and then select to publish the changes. It does not happen.

And today I got a message that my password is not correct. I was able to get into my billing section using the password, but it will not let me publish.

I know this has prbably not happened to any of you, but maybe you know of someone who has had the problem. Is there a solution????

Re: Editing pages

Originally posted by dale131 View Post
    I am sure it is just me. But I am having a problem in editing a page. I call up the page, click on the page, chose properties and begin editing. I make the changes I want and then select to publish the changes. It does not happen.

And today I got a message that my password is not correct. I was able to get into my billing section using the password, but it will not let me publish.

I know this has prbably not happened to any of you, but maybe you know of someone who has had the problem. Is there a solution????
    Yep... don't use the password for your billing to publish your site. They are not the same. Check your welcome email.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

After you make the changes, are you saving the page before you publish it?
      Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
      Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
      Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

I need to reduce the size of my pages in the standard resolution. Can someone help me with this.

fjackson

Comment

What is your site address. Pahes should be about 800 wide. Do this by clicking view/page propertyies and then set page width to 800. You will need to adjust your pics and text etc to fit the new page size.
          Dave

www.eleganceweddingcarhire.com

Comment

I checked my welcome E-mail. The user name is the same for Control panel and publishing but the user name is different for billing. However the password is the same for all three.

Sent a trouble note to Blue Voda and they reset all of my passwords and user names .... the the same ones I had trouble with ..... now they work.

Comment

Working...
            X