X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website viewing

Hi My Domain is Jnjoyonline.com
    After having a week of not being able to access any aspect of vodahost I'm finally back in.( it seems a virus kept me out) Now my website is filled with html at the top of the page and my template is 4 inches from the top.
    Also I tried putting in a 'form' and to get it in the right place on in the browser I have to place it over other writing in the web builder..can someone help me on either or both of these problems?
    Thank you so much,its been a trying week.
    Dr.B.

1)
    Domain Name (or a link to the EXACT problem page).
    2) A complete a detailed description of the problem.

Re: Website not viewing correctly

Hi. was the page published as php instead of html??? If it wasn't, re-publish as php & don't forget to delete the html index page that was 1st published as the browser will bring this up 1st.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Website not viewing correctly

delete the page and do it again....you have to much stray code all over the place.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Website viewing

Thanks for the help getting rid of my html.
        Now I'm still having trouble with my success/error pages for my contact form'...as well, I have had to place this form over script(text) on the page I'm building, having to make corrections by 'previewing the page' and going back to Voda web builder to adjusting it.(Placing the form over script,because if I put it int the space allotted on the web page builder it come out in a different area when preview)
        Also while the forms information IS getting to my email, it still will not go through to the success page or an error page even when I hit the submit button. I followed the instruction for the error page exactly as in the information below the tutorials.And created a success page also,publishing both.Still its not working.
        Is it because I put the form IN the web page instead of creating a form page separately? If so,I will go back and create a separate form page,but can someone please tell me how to put that page(not just a link) inside my web page( like it is now). Its probably something simple I am missing.
        I really appreciate all your help.Thanks'
        Dr.B.

Ps I guess while I'm here. Could someone please tell me how I extend the template body down without skewing the header and picture. Ive had to place a box to house the text as I go down the page,because every time I tried to extend the template box it would widen the hedder as well.Again any help is apreciated its not coverd in the template tutorial.

Comment

Working...
        X