Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

required help in managing(help urgent)given with proper example, if u not got my word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• required help in managing(help urgent)given with proper example, if u not got my word

i dont know, it is the proper thread for this issue.

problem - if some one has has purchased software(that means he paid money b4 getting software). how can i do that he paid money after that he gets a download on a same page but without any link of download. please help me i need it

proper example is blog-blast.com ,they provides download after we paying money for software

i want to do same.

Re: required help in managing(help urgent)given with proper example, if u not got my

Hi,

In this forum we deal with issues to BlueVoda and webhosting support for VodaHost only. Not for other software that is non related.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Re: required help in managing(help urgent)given with proper example, if u not got my

Most of those type sites use clickbank.. and I believe they do it thru your affiliate id and then are redirected to their server for the download. Check with them or check clickbank.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X