Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help in regards to tags and emails

HI
    1)i would like you to submit my site, but first i have a few questions once it's submitted and i change my tags in the future and save and publish the changes does that also update the change on the engines???

2) is it true that google bases there page ranking base on tags and page names?

3) can you give me all the names of the search engines you will post???

4) should i name my web pages the same or should i use diff names? does it make a difference for he search engines??

5) are there any tricks or secrets you can tell me in regards to the top questions. thanx

6) in the tool digger what does count mean??? in how many different ways the
    word can be used like ex i put website security and it gave me security
    count web and a high coount

Re: help in regards to tags and emails

moved to search engine forum

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

1) yes
      2) yes + a bit more, search this forum, tons of info.
      3) Top 40, too may to type.
      4) diffrent names clcick the below

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sav...-my-pages.html

5) no

6) count means how may times that word was searched for last month in the Yahoo search network.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thank you very kindly :)

1) can you tell me how to set up an my smpt and gove me some more info it it pls

2) i want my order for and all of my pages if possible to display the secure lock at the button

Comment

hi

1) how do i use a picture from another website if i needed?

2) does my bandwich go up or down if i use from someone else?

Comment

Hi

does voda host have an option to create scrips or to creat shopping carts?

Comment

STOOOOP.....

Watch the tutorials and use the search feature on the top of this forum
              all your questions have been asked and answered many of times.

Click Here >>>> http://www.vodahost.com/tut1.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi

first of all thank you for letting me about the search button it's got plenty of info i needed and used.

1) can you give me the direct link the your ssl seal page

2} again the link to smpt and if possible a one sentence explanation of
                what it is.

3} we did post our site www.milleniumhackersecured.com and the pages
                we wanted you to look at was the services button

3a} the register now and the clear form buttons don't work)

3b} i would like the register now button to forward or submit the form to joinus@milleniumhackersecured.com

4} after that is done and completed we would like to submit our site to you so you can have it posted on your top search engines.

5} for smpt to subscribe or become a member, is there a fee?

By the way we just wanted you to know that we thank that BlueVoda is a wonderful service infact it is incredible and we have all the confidence in you hosting our website. We are looking forward to doing a lot of business with you in the near near future.

Again thank you so kindly for the time and paciance you spend with us

Comment

Originally posted by nightvission
                  Hi

first of all thank you for letting me about the search button it's got plenty of info i needed and used.

1) can you give me the direct link the your ssl seal page

2} again the link to smpt and if possible a one sentence explanation of
                  what it is.

3} we did post our site www.milleniumhackersecured.com and the pages
                  we wanted you to look at was the services button

3a} the register now and the clear form buttons don't work)

3b} i would like the register now button to forward or submit the form to joinus@milleniumhackersecured.com

4} after that is done and completed we would like to submit our site to you so you can have it posted on your top search engines.

5} for smpt to subscribe or become a member, is there a fee?

By the way we just wanted you to know that we thank that BlueVoda is a wonderful service infact it is incredible and we have all the confidence in you hosting our website. We are looking forward to doing a lot of business with you in the near near future.

Again thank you so kindly for the time and paciance you spend with us
                  1.) http://www.vodahostdomains.com/secure/

2.) Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) There is no link, it's just a protocol for mail exchange
                  3.) What should we look?
                  3a - b) The Clear form button works ok, the Register (which is set to
                  mailto:joinus@milleniumhackersecured.com tries to email the form info but at least in my computer just opens Outlook Express. You need a reliable solution with a php script that will process your form info and forward the info to your email inbox.

Please consult the Forms Tutorials and the Forms Forum
                  4.) Ok. When ready Ask support to do that for you.
                  5.) SMTP is a data transfer protocol. You don't subscribe neither you become a member.

Please go through the tutorials and the forums to find some basic answers.
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                  X