Add On Domain Not Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add On Domain Not Publishing

I have a website up and running under www.lindeneaubiz.com. I tried last week to add a new domain name, www.physician-options.com. The add on domain is not publishing. I have read the other posts regarding this topic and have checked, double checked, triple checked, etc. everything that could possibly be the problem and I am just not finding it. The domain was taken out thru VodaHost, and as far as I can tell everything looks ok in the CP. I have added my DNS to the new add on, and have double checked it w/ my first site to make sure they match exactly. I just have no idea what the problem is. I tried to publish this last Monday or Tuesday, so it has now been a week and it is still not up. When I try www.physician-options.com, I do not get anything, not even an error message. It just seems like it is hopelessly searching, and nothing happens. It seems that error messages are the common problem w/ this, but I am not getting an error message. My ID # is 22806. PLEASE HELP!!!

Re: Add On Domain Not Publishing

Hi, i am getting the message below/ is it possible you have set up a redirect when creating the add on domain, as it is in the same area of your cpanel.

Redirect Loop

Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is
    redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

* Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
    * NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem, it is probably a server configuration issue and not your computer.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you sooo much Chris -- my problem was w/ the redirect. I had a redirect to the domain name, when I shouldn't have had anything there. It is now working. Thanks again for your help!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Glad its sorted.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X