Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding extra imformation articles to web pages

Hello from NZ,
    Can anyone tell me how to add extra imformation articles to my webpages?.
    I have the same articles on all webpages.Is there anyway I can upload these. Or do I unpublish then republish each page?.
    Learn how to charge your PSP via a USB charging cable.What models can be charged using a USB cable.Can a PSP be charged using this method with a flat battery?.

Your ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou,

Ashley.

Re: Adding extra imformation articles to web pages

Not quite sure I follow, are you asking if you can make changes to your pages? You can change them all you like, add as much as you like. Save them and republish them, they will overwrite the old page. You do not "unpublish" any pages.
    P.S have all your pages open in the same window, in the page properties leave the target area empty, save and republish.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks,
      Is there a tutorial on this subject,I,m a little bit confused. eg have all pages in same window.

Thanks.

Ashley

Comment

Hi Ashley,

Ed is pointing out that all your pages open in new windows.... To fix this go into page properties and where it says target you just leave a blank space... I got caught because the tutorials say blank and of course one of the choices is '-blank' Do not choose blank just leave a blank area. If you do this on each of your pages and publish them again your site will go from page to page without opening a new page on top.

If you want to add an extra article.... and keep the articles that are already there.... I would just add a text box in your page in BV.... type in the article and publish the page. Of course you may have to make the page longer in page properties to fit your extra article in........Or just delete old articles add new articles and publish
        Sandra

Comment

Working...
        X