Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heeeelp why html cell in table dont work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heeeelp why html cell in table dont work?

hi
    1. i'm trying to use html tool in cell table, but every object that i tried to locate in spacipic cell - appear in the header place.
    2. how to split table horisntal?
    thank you
    James Acobas

Re: Heeeelp why html cell in table dont work?

Why use the html tool in a table cell? insert directly the html code in the Inside tag of the cell.
    Please note that you should preceed your code with a ">" and finish your code without the closing tag ">"

You can't split an entire table, you can split a cell.
    Splitting a table actually means inser a new row or a new column
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank you
      1. when i located some google adsense code in the html cell - i get the adds appearing with rong width.
      2. additional i located some voting script and it's appeare in the footer.

i allow to link you to the problem page????
      James Acobas

Comment

1. Usually, the Google Ads width is specified by the code itself.
        2. Without knowing the code or seeing the page, i can't say anything else. A link to the page please ?
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

James Acobas

Comment

1. You have left yet the closing tag > there so it appears as if it was in the page
            2. Your vote script is there. Bottom left corner. Same problem as with the Google ads (>)

The google ads width is not defined by the table, but by the code itself. Have a look at the code:

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
            google_ad_client = "pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
            /* 336x280, ???? 24/08/08 */
            google_ad_slot = "xxxxxxxxxxx";
            google_ad_width = 336;
            google_ad_height = 280;
            //-->
            </script>
            <script type="text/javascript"
            src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
            </script>

As you see the width is 336. You should modify this to suit your needs.
            Navaldesign

Comment

1. i erased the ">" from the end of google script.
              why it appeared with diferent width?

when ereased the ">" from the voting script , the page appeare blank.
              the original place of the voting script is at the black box above.

thank you

additional -
              1. with voda hits - why you need to sign the site every month?
              2.if i use the program - what is the everege backlink i get after one year?
              James Acobas

Comment

Working...
              X