Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing my home page

Hi everyone,

I am really fustrated as I have been trying to publish one page which is the home page
    I have created it using BV and saved as index and press publish .. Checking later my website .. the surprise is the page is a notepad!!... where is my mistake?
    I have sent several emails to the support dept but the answer was I have named my page wrong.. how ? it is index.. should I typed next to index.bvp or html???

www.abcschool.info
    please help
    Nay

Re: Publishing my home page

Following the Tutorials precisely, you will have best results: you must Name/Title your first web page index, Save it as index, and Publish it as index and nothing else.

You say you have in fact done so ..... are you publishing to the right Directory (public_html/ )? Have you made DNS changes so the domain registered elsewhere is pointing to your VodaHost account? Are you infact publishiung from within Boue Voda via the PUBLISH icon and not trying to "FTP it up" as is totally not the way?

Your site above shows a blank Directory page, which means your domain must be DNS set right, but somehow your pages are not getting to where they need to go. Makes me wonder how you are publishing, and what kind of "Messages" you are getting as confirmation ......
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X