Odd page problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd page problem

Alright, I have published my site www.everydaywhims.com and have begun working on it's problems. But for some reason, as I am browsing the pages, some of the pages shorten and you can not view the bottom of the page. This seems to only happen with Firefox and I do not have the issue with IE.

I have gone back into BV and looked at the page lengths, fixed a couple and republished, but then it still continue to shorten the pages as I browse the site with firefox.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you...
    Like candles?
    You will love us.
    www.everydaywhims.com

Re: Odd page problem

Hi, the site is looking good. The issue's with IE & FF cant really be resolved without quite a bit of html & css work.
    I would personally build the site for FF & move things for IE, as its a lot less work.
    It may mean some slightly bigger gaps, but that can usually be got around with some artistic templateing.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I did build my pages in Firefox because it is also the browser I use most and I read that it creates cleaner code when building in BV.
      Is there any where that you can point me to read about how to resolve the short page issue?
      Sometimes the pages show up the correct length and then they shorten all of a sudden... so not sure how to fix that.

In IE it looks good... just some extra gapping but nothing huge. And the pages remain the correct length.

Thanks for the help!

ETA- more people still currently use IE correct?
      Like candles?
      You will love us.
      www.everydaywhims.com

Comment

I cleared the cache and waited a bit and now it seems to have the page lengths correct... no issue.
        Hopefully it is not something that will be bothersome. :)
        Like candles?
        You will love us.
        www.everydaywhims.com

Comment

Nice one!
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...