Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alignment tools & inserting music (mp3 file)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alignment tools & inserting music (mp3 file)

Hi There,

I'm at www.lynkpromotions.com, my user id is: gdiieibc

I'm using BlueVoda design tools and having the following problems...

For some reason my align toolbar is not active and I cannot center the designs on my page I am designing . Why is there not a bottom scroll bar. I cannot even move from left side of the page to the right. when I publish the page it is not centered, although I am clicking the align center button.

Also, I was able to insert music (mp3 format) in my page but now I cannot take it out or change it. How do I get into the html to make changes ?

I've been struggling with these for days now, please help

Thanks
    Eryn

Re: Alignment tools & inserting music (mp3 file)

Hi, you have your page width set to 600 in page properties & are not starting from the far left of your BV screen.
    Not sure on the music part.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you Chris,

Thanks for the info about my page size. Please find out or refer me to someone who knows how to work with music files and how to change things in the html.

I know html, so I would like to be able to change things in my file. The program allows me to look at the html, but not change it.

Please help,
      Eryn

Comment

Someone will pick up on the tread on the music part.
        But the html part is not easily changeable in BV unless done at the sever end or by just using an html box at your BV page with your own html.
        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks again, but I do not understand that html box. How do you actually insert the html in the page.

Anyway, my first priority here is to be able to move, change, replace, the music files. I will be working with a lot of music files and putting music up for people to download. So if this is not a feature you support, please let me know now, as this is what my site is for.

Thank you
          Eryn

Comment

Hi, just pop a html box on the page & D/Click on it (new window will open) to enter html.
            This might be worth looking at this relation to your music. Have a look at 2.3
            Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hello Chris,

I've opened the html box. It allows me to put in html but not remove it.

I have to take that awful song off. it was just a test. Thanks for the link - the songs are mine and my clients. Purchases for leasing will be provided on the site.

Thank you,
              Eryn

Comment

Hello Chris,

I really need a solution to this problem. I have to be able to load music files and edit, move and replace them or I cannot use your hosting service or your design tools. I am a composer and publicist and my band and I have to use our music files. I've been asking for help with this for 2 days now.

Please help me with this.

Thank you,
                Eryn

Comment

Eryn

this is the source of that music test..........

<bgsound src="Eryn-Running.wav" loop="-1">

Can you not create a new index page without the music and then republish your new index page......that will stop the music.

(how did you put the music on the page in the first place?)

If you entered a file in the page properties box (background music) then you
                  should be able to delete it from the same place.

then you need to learn how to add/remove/change music files to your website.

If you had a html editor (google for free ones) then you could view/copy your webpage html, alter it, put it that html box that chris has mentioned
                  and then republish the BV page to your website again.
                  Have fun
                  Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                  Newbies / Beginners Forum
                  FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                  My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                  Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Re: Alignment tools &amp; inserting music (mp3 file)

Highlight the HTML Box and delete. It would also do you well to delete the music file itself from your directory (via cPanel), so even if you cannot make the thing go away, it will not have a file to "play."
                    And, like David mentions, if you placed it anywhere else within a Blue Voda created page, there is nothing preventing you from identifying that particular position and deleting it manually.
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Alignment tools &amp; inserting music (mp3 file)

Lets start from your 1st post.
                      The alignment tool will only come into play when you select 2 or more objects on your BV page to align, by using the Caps arrow button & left clicking on each item that you want to align. Once these are highlighted, you can then use the alignment tools.

You say that you have inserted an mp3 file on your page, but cant get it off the page.??? (How & where have you inserted this file ) & is it to play or download? Sorry! But if we don’t get the full details it is not so easy to help.

If you want to play music on your site? Simply select a media player & enter the MP3 music file. & preview. Or have a look around the SE’s & search for mp3 plays & pop one of these on your site.
                      Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                      X