uploading information from my pc files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uploading information from my pc files

My site is www.litchfieldcowboyclub.com. I have a page where I want to be able to post scores each month. I do not know how to get this information into BV. Any help appreciated. I am extreme novice at this!

Re: uploading information from my pc files

The easiest manner to enter updated "Scores" is to simply hand type them into a Textbox and re-publish the page....the new page will be up perfectly, and the "old page" will be overwritten automatically. There is no way to 'automatically update' your page unless you use a script, and I am assuming you are not yet familiar with BV to attempt that at this point....

If you wish to save the older page as an archived one, remember to re-name it/re-save it in BV prior to publishing and Saving the new page outright.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you for you answer. Unfortunately I am not very familiar with BV yet. The way scores are normally posted on other websites for cowboy shooters contain quite a bit of information for up to 60 or 70 shooters. To type this in each month would be a lot of work. What do I need to learn to accomplish this using a script as you mentioned?

Comment

You will need to learn how to create a database....
        You will need to learn the PHP language....
        You will need to learn how not to swear when it dosnt work the first time.....

It would easier to pay a php expert to create this script for you......search for Navaldesign in these forums or contact me from one of my websites.
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

David,

I particularly like the part about not swearing. It's too easy to get into that mode.
          Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Working...
          X