Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Text Editor

Hello,

I uploaded SohoLaunch today to my site. I then went in to customize the page, but when I clicked on the Text Editor and dragged it onto the grid, it came up basic or advanced, and then after clicking one of them (I tried it both ways) this comes up on the screen:

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /sohoadmin/program/modules/editor/pinEdit.php could not be found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.lovethatshop.com Port 80

Could someone give me a clue please as to what is going on?

Thank you,
    Gretchen

Re: Problem with Text Editor

Gretchen

99% of the time this issue is you havent updated the software in webmaster icon.. and you need to run the HELP, IT tab and check permissions. Then you need to check that you have the latest version of java.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to answer me. I appreciate it. I updated Java and clicked on the fix permissions in my admin area and this came up:

Diagnostic tool report:

0 - Permissions fix routine complete.

Under Permissions in the IT sections, it states next to the root directory "no" in red under "writeable" and that the status is "failed".

I don't know how to fix that now.

*I just went back and rechecked it and it stated this:

Error Reports Owner and Group must be xxxxxxx to function properly

Where do I find "group" to put the correct name into it?

Thank you,
      Gretchen

Comment

check that your public html is set to permission 750 or 755 as the strictist and see if this fixes your problem when you rerun the diagnostics. If this fails put in a support ticket for the SOHO boys to see whats up. It may take time for them to respond.. so dont blame voda for a lack of response, this is a soho issue.. not a vodahost issue.

You could also go over to the soho forum and scream for assistance and ask them to find a solution so that voda can install the appropriate script on the server to stop this from happening again.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you Karen.

Comment

Working...
          X