Page height

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page height

My page properties were set at ( width 1200 and height 8000 ) and my background is black.

I want to add more info on my page so I changed the height to 9000 and pulled down the border around my page but when I go to preview my hole page is black like the background.

I put the border back up to around 8000 and everything is ok.

Is there a maximum height or is there someware else to change it besides the right click on the background and page properties

Thanks for the help

Re: Page height

I am not aware of a maximum height but as you have experienced, you may have found one.

Why not split the contents into 2 or more linked pages ?¿ 8000 is rather a long page and I would get fed up with scrolling down that much.
    Just a thought.................
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

9000 isn't maximum height. You could go beyond twice that so I don't think that is your issue. You need to show us the page so we can work out what is wrong.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Here is my website http://www.myglobalpassions.com/home.html

I have changed the background to white because we could not see the black letters

Thanks

Denis

Comment

Your page looks OK. Only problem it took ages to load. I thought my browser had frozen. I was about to do a ctrl alt delete, and then it opened. I would spread this content across a few pages as already suggested,

Regards

Darren

Comment

yep, this is a site i would not visit again, froze everything!
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

me too, froze everything even my finger
              mrmagoo144
              www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
              X