Transfer domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer domains

I signed up on at another server. I have 4 domain names, 3 of which just point. I want to transfer to your service as their web building software leaves much to be desired. What do I need to do to tranfer those domain names and should I cancel my other account first or not? In addition, for a non-profit organization which of your web building softwares do you recommend? Thanks

Re: Transfer domains

1) Click the below to learn how to transfer your domain names to VodaHost.
    I suggest you create an account first.

2) BlueVoda or soholaunch

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

In the tutorial for transfering a domain name, it states that you cannot transfer a domain name in the first 60 days after I register it. It has been about 10 days so does this mean I can't transfer my hosting service to vodahost?

Comment

60-10=50 means you need more days as ***** said "Don't ask me why, it's the law".
        But you can tansfer your hosting to vodahost anytime you want and use your domain as it is by changing you name server/DNS. visit here to learn more about it: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/dom...rvers-dns.html
        Nyoman

Comment

Yes...the big guys up stairs who make all the domain name rules, in there
          infinate wisdom decided that we can not transfer domains that are less than
          60 days old....I think it is ment to cut down on speculaltion "capitalism".

Any..your altnernative is to (a) keep your domain name at your current
          registrar and update your name servers. or (b) Get a new domain.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X