havin a problem with forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• havin a problem with forms

im designing a website for an employment agency pls im new to using bluevoda or anyother web designing tool.... i want to know that how is the login info, thats, username and password validated to allow permission to registered users...where and in what way shud i retain the info so that it can b validated when a user signs in....im directing the info from registeration info to the companyz email add.....

Re: havin a problem with forms

When a person registers, the details are normally stored in a database or file system.
    When the client returns or logs in, the username and password are validated using php code and the details on the database/file system.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Re: havin a problem with forms

I would suggest using a CMS foundation that already has many of the features you mention included (Logon, dynamic interfacing, database of Users, etc.), and for simplicity sake, I think you will find Joomla most accommodating. They have a lot of plugins available to add some of the features your "agency" will undoubtedly require as well.

Although Joomla version 1.0.15 is available to install via Fantastico, you would be better off manually loading version 1.5 to take advantage of the numerous plugins specifically formatted for your type of site (manually loads are not hard at all -- just take each step carefully to avoid common errors).
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X