Create in Firefox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create in Firefox?

Just spent two days to correct overlaps for Finicky Firefox...
    Is there a way to create pages directly in Firefox and thusly save the ardous switching back and forth? (And assuming that it will probably be alright in IE).

Thanks
    www.gabor-music.com

Re: Create in Firefox?

Sorry,....really wish there was a way, but the only tip I can give you is

Firefox doesn't like your elements to "touch"....

If you use the keys........CTRL + A.......it shows all the elements highlighted...make sure the highlighted edges are not touching.

Switching back and forth is a standard hazard for people making their sites nice on all browsers...sorry.
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Build & preview in fire fox! It’s a lot less work to adjust to Internet explorer.
      IE: make Fire fox your main preview browser.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I'm gonna get a FireWOLF!!!!

gRRRRRRR!!!
        www.gabor-music.com

Comment

I just down loaded Fire Fox thinking what I do not know. I haven't started on my website yet but am getting ready to. I am really struggling with so much. Not sure why, I have worked with so many different softwares and such over many years, that for some reason this all seems foreign to me...lol..
          I have never built a website and maybe that is the reason I feel so lost.

I will keep at it tho. Gonna get this darn website up and running if it kills me. I hate being defeated by a darn computer...........lol...

Comment

Hi Ibe,

That's the only attitude - and you will prevail. It won't be easy sailing but you'll get there in the end - and you'll probably even enjoy doing it, though it's a lot of work. Warning: HABIT FORMING!!
            Anyway. BV's "society" (Forum) is an extraordinary bunch and will help you through it all.
            Ask! Communicate!
            Happy building.

(By the way: is there anything you're asking in this post?..)
            www.gabor-music.com

Comment

Working...
            X