naming other page than "home"one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naming other page than "home"one

Hello everybody, I am new to this.Triyng to build the proposal of the website for the "pub and restaurant " I am working in as in this day in age we must be the only one in Cork(ireland) without one...
    Watch very carefully all the tutorials which are very good but I am having a small dilmna...
    When you save your home page you save it as "index.bvp".
    Now I will be having 5 more : to dine /to entertain/to find us /contact us/recruitment/
    do you same those page the same way , lkie this: to_dine.bvp/ to_entertain.bvp....etc or is there another way..
    the tutorial does not really go further than the home page..
    thanks for any help

Re: naming other page than "home"one

If you like save the pages like this

to_entertain
    to_find_us
    contact_us
    recruitment

Please note. NO SPACES BETWEEN THE WORDS (I've used an _ underscore to seperate the words)

Now there should be tutorials on how to link these pages. If you get stuck come back here.

Regards

Darren

Comment

thanks for the quick answer.I can of understand ,that is what I was doing but without the underscore ..will have to change that ..but do you still put the "bvp" thing beside it ?
      thanks..might sound logical to you but I am new to this ...but grat program and video..hope the result will be ok.....

Comment

Most BV pages should be sved as .bvp (normally BV will add the .bvp for you)
        When you publish BV will then add the correct .html extension.
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

thanks for the explanation..will know what to do know..will go on with the building thanks again

Comment

sorry one more question ..if I may
            I build the home page and then previewed it as explain as if it was on a web page and tried to print it to see the result but once printed 1/4 of the page at the bottom is blank everything is on top of the page print with item on on top of the other ..in the webpage preview everything is ok.doke..I use 1000x750 page setting...
            can you help for a better result in printing or I am missing a setting
            thanks again for your help

Comment

Working...
            X