Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't the site on Google

Hi,
    I have created my website www.stevebillsphotography.com.au but when I search for it in Google It comes up saying the page is not found. When I search for it on Yahoo, it comes up saying that the page is not found but then tells me to try clicking on the link of www.stevebillsphotography.com.au!! When I click on that I go straight into the website?

Any ideas??

Bluesteve

Re: Can't the site on Google

How new is the site? Expect 90 days unless you optimize properly and have links to it.. like on this forum

You have NO description in your meta and you should have that as a minimum.. keywords arent as important.. but since you used them

Photography, Affordable, Wedding, Children, Families, Natural, Beautiful, Photos, Images
    You will be 20 years ranking for those single words, when instead you might try
    affordable wedding photos, victoria australia photography, specilized children photographer, etc etc etc

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Do I put those words in the page description part or the key words part of the meta data tab??? And once I've done this will this optimise it and allow me to see the site on Google?

If I put the website name in to the search engine doesn't it search for that website? I thought the meta data was for when you were searching for a generalised term eg: affordable wedding photographer or similar??

Also can you see why the Babies Children page comes up as an error? The other pages come up but not that one?

bluesteve

Comment

Yes it does take anywhere from 30-90 days to appear on google or other search engine and yes your keywords are commonplace but I actually wanted to tell you that this image:

comes back with an error.

I am not sure if you wanted it to enlarge like you have done with other images on other pages however this image is the only one on that page that has a "click to enlarge" option but comes back with an error.

Either delete your link on that image or correct the link to show the proper enlarged image you wish to be seen.

Hopes this helps,

Robert Campbell
        DM Owner

Comment

Working...
        X