Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for Karen... Your expertise is required

Hi Karen

Sorry to trouble you but can you help me please?

1. In Soho I haven't really seen any templates I like. Is there anyway I can *******te www.kindoffice.co.uk?

2. I use single menu bar. Is there anyway I can import it upload it to SOHO so it looks the same. I did try uploading the php file. It looks like it worked but doesn't view in the browser.

3. when I drag and drop images into soho and save etc, they do not view in the browser.

Here is the site www.kindofficeshop.co.uk (or at list a couple of inches of it - ha ha)

What do you reckon

Darren

Re: One for Karen... Your expertise is required

Ok... the php file.. not sure which one you did.. but it wont change a thing ...i assume was the index php.

What you need its the template folder itself.. and if you go to the template manager itself... you can get OTHER templates there and install them... or download the how to for developers thats up in the upper right corner there that explains how to MAKE a template folder..

You can find one similar and then EDIT that .. you have to go to sohoadmin, I cant remember the path but open all those folders until you find PAGES and then TEMPLATES and download the whole folder.

You must use an html editor to fix them up. I reckon that if you cant do it.. you can contact me to do it for you.. tho im not doing all that for free. If you search here.. youll see ive explained this and laid it out several times.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: One for Karen... Your expertise is required

Also.. a ton of templates reside at addons.soholaunch.com

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X