does anyone know how

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know how

I have lightboxes in my page which I really like. But I would like to be able to click to a new lightbox without leaving the page. That way I could put my photos in a single row, and have an arrow to point to the next lightbox etc. I have seen it done on this site www.animatedextras.com in frames I think. Is there a way to do this with Blue Voda?
    My site is

Re: does anyone know how

Wait, I think I found it on Jalbum. Lightbox 2 looks exactly like what I want, now how do I use it and put it into my page?

Comment

When you create your album in JAbum, you have to publish it to your public_html folder as you do all the pages you create in BV. Make note of what you name the page because you have to link to it as you would any other page onj your site. If you do not want the photos to be copied be sure to check the image protection (its in one of the tabs, can't remember where at the moment).
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks Ed,
        I'll try it. I'll need multiple pages in jalbum for all my photos. The site is a gallery of work for clients to consult. Yoiks, it took me two weeks just to get what I have up and running!

Comment

I have this on my site if you would like to take a look, I have several different albums. Its really not as hard as you think.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
          X