uploaded videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uploaded videos

on my website i want my members to be able to upload their own videos. You know the whole youtube theme. Is this possible and if so how is this accomplished. Thanks alot. Humbled beginner to website design.

Re: uploaded videos

Hi there
    I hve also had this problem. Why do you want to go through the hassle the easiest way is for them to upload it onto you tube and then they should just supply you with the info of where they have uploaded the videos. you can then go onto the you tube site and you will see the code next to the video. You have to copy this code and then create your own page in BV . Then click on the "html" block in Bv it will now drop that block onto your page. Right click on it and click on properties then paste the code from you tube into it.You might have to move your Html block around untill it displays in the right spot.

Have a look at www.bboy.co.za/videoclips.html

daniel

Comment

Thnx for the suggestion, but only problem with that the videos have the youtube logo on the video. I would like it to just be the video or better yet have the vdeo with the name of my website on it.

Comment

why cant they send you the video and then you can make a special page for each person. the other thing is that you can control the quality of the video, i dont know too many people who thing the u tube quality is very good at least i dont.
        good luck
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
        X