Uploading Vodahost site to existing domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading Vodahost site to existing domain

Can I keep my present domain supplier and upload my recently created website built in Blue Voda?
    Kind regards David Brendish

Re: Uploading Vodahost site to existing domain

Originally posted by DavidBrendish View Post
    Can I keep my present domain supplier and upload my recently created website built in Blue Voda?
    Kind regards David Brendish
    Nope. BV is a tool provided FREE to make websites that can only be hosted with VH. You can still keep your domain where it is and just have it repointed to a Vh account.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thank you for your quick response. As a website novice my only concern is losing all my present email accounts etc. which I have in my current very expensive arrangement.
      Kind regards David

Comment

Originally posted by DavidBrendish View Post
        Thank you for your quick response. As a website novice my only concern is losing all my present email accounts etc. which I have in my current very expensive arrangement.
        Kind regards David
        You can bring all of those over with you. VH has unlimited amount of emails you can set up with your websites.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

VH has unlimited email accounts - thats true...but..the number of emails are limited..For example, I can send maximum 500 emails per day only.

is there any solution for that ? Because I also own 3 more domains and want to build website using Voda software..

please suggest something..

Thanks,
          Mann

Comment

Yes.. most hosting LIMITS the email. You can buy PROFESSIONAL mail services, which if you are sending that much mail, you should do anyway. Like Aweber for one.. theres other ones.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X