Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking to a third party paypal account question

Guys,

I want to sell a third parties products from my site. He has a paypal merchants (sellers) account but as I live in Africa, I'm unable to get a merchants account of my own.

If I publish a pic of one of his products on my page with a normal nav button and add his paypal buy it now URL and his code with my identifier in the inside tag of the html box, it just takes me to my own paypal sign in page. If I omit his URL I just get page unavailable.

If I add a paypal buy it now button instead of a nav button, I'd need his paypal sign in info etc, which understandably is private to him, so I don't want to ask him for that............

I'd REALLY like to find a way to sell his products on my site as they would fit in well, help drive up traffic and give me very good commissions.

So can anyone out there suggest a solution please?

Re: Linking to a third party paypal account question

Might be worth looking down the affiliate route for this type of problem, with you being able to some how urn a commission on sales from your site.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I looked at that, but as I understand it, he would need to register with someone like commission junction etc and they require him to have a large yearly sales, which he currently doesn't have.

I've just been re watching the BV paypal tutorial and wonder if I add paypal buttons with his paypal account address (someone@paypal.com etc) and then add his item name and item ID followed by my initials - it might work???????

Comment

Try it and see, you dont have to make a payment to check it out
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...