Credit card and invoice question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit card and invoice question

I am using soholaunch for my site and accept both credit cards and paypal. I have not trouble with the site when people use paypal but when people pay with a credit card two things happen:

1. At the end of their order they receive a notice that the transaction is not complete, there card has not been charged. The credit card info is then sent to my credit card processor (the one recommended by vodahost) and approved, but "batched out" at 11:00 PM Eastern time.

2. The order disappears. When I check the invoices on the site it just doesn't show up.

Any ideas of how I can fix these two issues?

Thanks

Steve

Re: Credit card and invoice question

Yes.. you have authorize.net in TEST mode. or.. whatever gateway you use. Could also be this if you dont have ssl and dedicated ip installed.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I wish it was that easy. This is what the credit card people have to say:

"Soholaunch is not sending x_delim_char field (Character that will be used to separate fields in the transaction response), so Quantum is using Pipe to separate fields in the response. It is not using x_encap_char (character to wrap around response) neither, so Quantum is not wrapping the fields in the response.
      But what I see it is sending, are two non standard Authorize.net fields:
      oDelim: -~-OUTPUT-~-
      and
      iDelim: ~-~
      So, I am not sure if Soholaunch is expecting response to be separated with ~-~, if so, you must do some changes to the code, as those are non standard Authorize.net fields.
      Remember, our Authorize.Net emulation mode is a Basic Emulation of Authorize.Net.
      This means that the basic query and response fields are supported - other optional response formats and fields may not be.
      If you are using or attempting an integration into an application not currently listed under our known certified shopping carts, it may be necessary for you to make adjustments to your code to match up with the QPG API."

Any idea of how I can fix this?

Steve

Comment

Hmmm No.. I havent encountered that.. go to the soho forum and see if there are any posts there and if not put one in...Now .. LOL i need to go check mine.

Btw do you HAVE ssl and dedicated IP installed? If not.. it will give errorneous errors at autho.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Ok.. I went and checked mine.. its fine. Went thru normal. You must have the wrong transaction key in there or you have NOT updated the store.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Also.. please note.. you can only do authorize AIM (advanced integration method) with soho. re reading this i think you are trying to do SIM integration which goes to authorize to check out.. avoiding your ssl and this is not possible with soho unless you have integrated the API codes for this. Since this is not installed on vodahost thru fantastico.. if you altered or attempted to install SIM (simple integration) this would give you the inappropriate codes when its looking for teh | delimiter instead of ~

You have to have dedicated ip and ssl..or.. install your own adapted version of soho manually.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Karen, thank you so much for your help - I am still working on this and will see if I am attempting SIM. I am not sure how to check this, but hope to figure it out tonight!

I do have ssl and dedicated ip installed.

I will check the version of soholaunch, but I am pretty sure it is the most recent build. It is version v4.9.3 r7

I have been trying to work with the credit card carrier and they sent this question for me to ask (I will post it on the soholaunch forum in a little bit)

contact Sololaunch to ask them what are the oDelim and iDelim fields for (as I told you, those fields are not Authorize.net fields), but their support seems to be exclusive to their customers.
              Could you please ask them what are those fields are for, and how the response format from Gateway is expected?
              Other possibility, and if you have access to the Sololaunch code, could you give me access to your ftp server to check the files there?

Thanks again for your help.

Steve

Comment

hmmm.. doesnt make sense that i dont have the problem and you do... double check your TRANSACTION ID, and your TRANSACTION PASSCODE. I put mine in test and ran a credit card. went straight thru...

************* TEST MODE *************

**Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. E-mail support@authorize.net if you
                have any questions.

========= SECURITY STATEMENT ==========
                It is not recommended that you ship product(s) or otherwise grant services
                relying solely upon this e-mail receipt.

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

Merchant : KMAC Enterprises (401872)
                Date/Time : 09-Oct-2008 06:31:26 PM

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
                Invoice :
                Description :
                Amount : 40.56 (USD)
                Payment Method : Visa
                Type : Authorization and Capture

============== RESULTS ==============
                Response : This transaction has been approved.
                Authorization Code : 000000
                Transaction ID : 0
                Address Verification : AVS Not Applicable
                Have you checked the permissions in the help file? click the question mark.. second tab IT... etc? If it was a soho issue..everyone would have it. Since its just you .. there has to be some issue either in your profile at authorize and your set up (transaction IDS etc) and your set up within soho.

Note: Anything that you have setup in your acct at authorize, transaction filters, address match...telephone email etc.. has to match what you have asked for in soho as well. If you require email and phone for instance at autho, and only EMAIL on soho... you will get inappropriate codes as autho is looking for those fields...and vice versa too... you have to have the fields match up..so if you are asking for something in soho but not autho.. you will throw the passing data off by a line or it will not read it but throw inappropriate code in to throw the transaction out

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

It is actually possible that I don't have version v4.9.3 r7 since when I went to fantastico it said I had a different version - so I attempted to upgrade and lost control of my site! I've submitted a support ticket to have them reset it.

Comment

You dont upgrade there.. you upgrade in the soho admin panel. Webmaster icon, software update.. last tab.

Try running the upgrade again and see if it resolves itself. Barring that quickly check your permissions for the sohoadmin folder and make sure it didnt chmod them to 777, but 755...

If you trust me..you can email me all your logins for cpanel and soho and ill take a look for you see if can fix it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Karen

Vodahost reset what needed to be reset so that I could access my admin panel. Did that and upgraded there. I ran another attempt at a charge through the account and got a different error code this time:

Unable to complete transaction. Your credit card has not been charged.
                      Error 13: The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.

Don't know what changed, but will be working on it with the cc company. Thanks for your help. I will post back here to let you know when or if I get it fixed.

I couldn't find where to check for permissions for the sohoadmin folder. Geuss I'm a bit too much of a novice. (We've actually used soho for a couple of years with only accepting paypal and haven't had any real troubles!)

Steve

Comment

Error 13: The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive

You have to generate the TSR in your authorizenet account profile. This is the transaction id i was referring to earlier.. you have not yet done one. This is NOT the same as your authorize.net logins.. you have to generate them in your virtual terminal profile and settings admin area.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

We got it working through support at the cc processing company.

This is what they ended up doing:

they changed shopping/prod_authorize_card.php

added line 115: $scData['x_delim_char'] = ',';

and changed line 72 and 73:

$scHost = "secure.quantumgateway.com";
                          $scPath = "/cgi/authnet_aim.php ";

This is above my pay grade, but it now works and that is what we needed.

Thanks for your advice, hope what I have added will add to your pool of knowledge for the future.

Steve

Comment

Steve

I still dont think it was necessary. Ive been doing this a LONG time, and soho a LONG time. Even tho thats what they ended up doing.. I think you needed to just regenerate your transaction ids. Ive seen that error code 13 a few thousand times, and its always that token. But.. the most important thing is that it works. LOL. glad you got it resolved.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Error 33: Invoice Number is required.

Does anyone know what this means, and how do i fix it. i'm unable to accept orders. can anyone help me

Comment

Working...
                              X