Subdomain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subdomain

I created couple of subdomains under my main domain and none of them works. The domain is actually not sitting in vodahost. It is in yahoo.com and i have the dns reference to this domain in Vodhost. Is it still work or it has to be in vodahost?
    Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
    www.vijaianand.com
    www.igurus.net
    www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Re: Subdomain

Originally posted by tmvijai View Post
    I created couple of subdomains under my main domain and none of them works. The domain is actually not sitting in vodahost. It is in yahoo.com and i have the dns reference to this domain in Vodhost. Is it still work or it has to be in vodahost?
    Ok, I presume you mean Add-on domain and not sub domain?

It doesn't matter where your domains sit as long as they point to your Vh server. It may just be a time thing, it can take up to 48 hours. If it's been longer than that then you have probably not set it up correctly.

Don't forget, as well as repointing the domain you also have to add the account to your control panel.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: Subdomain

No, I was talking about subdomains. I did found the solution. It can be created in the webhosting place which is vodahost for me. Since I didn't have the dns setting properly in yahoo to direct to voda. It didn't work. Now all the subdomains work.

Thanks
      Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
      www.vijaianand.com
      www.igurus.net
      www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

Working...
      X