Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferring From ONe Laptop to another

hi,
    have started using my blue voda on one laptop but want to be able to work on another too. Should i be able to design a page in one then transfer it across to the other one. If so would i just save to disk then load into 2nd computer.
    Sorry if this a really simple one but not really very experienced with computers.
    Paul Burgum
    www.billinghamcharitytrophy.com

Re: Transferring From ONe Laptop to another

you hve to transfer the page file as well as any graphics/images that you are showing on the page.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Transfer files to Laptop

hi there, thanks for response.
      Have transferred pages via disc but now i dont know how to save them into my blue voda software rather than still on the disc .
      Sorry im really new to computers
      Paul

Hi
      I've been trying to transfer my work on my website to my own laptop started doing this at AT my girlfriends and she's not happy.lol
      Tried saving the pages i've designed to disc, but don't know how to then save them in blucoda(ive already downloaded this as well as all my images).
      Could really do with some help here I've tried using the cpanel and backup but to honest i'm just making no sense of it.
      I am trying with tutorials but still cant solve this one.
      Thanks
      Paul

Comment

well they are on the disc, just copy to your harddrive. to do that just right click the file or image and follow the save as path.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Browns-gas.info.

I know that this is an old thread but hope someone picks it up.

I too am having trouble understanding this one. I understand that you have to transfer all of your .bvp files and images to the new computer but what about the BlueVoda executables? Do I have to download the website builder again to have it loaded onto the second computer?

Comment

Yes, you need to download the Bluevoda website builder to your 2nd computer.
            Have fun
            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
            Newbies / Beginners Forum
            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
            X