Pop Up Picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Up Picture?

I was wondering if I could create something that allows my members to point there mouse at some Text, and a thumbnail picture pops up beside it. Example: 20 Garden Tips - When someone points at this text with there mouse a thumbnail picture pops up. When they take the mouse off the text it disapears. A non-clickable text... Hope I explained well enough. Thanks in advance.

Re: Pop Up Picture?

Try this > http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...agetooltip.htm

More here > http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex15/index.html
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Script?

How to I use this script properly in blue voda? I know I have to put this code into the <head>. But what do I do with this part -

<a href="#" onmouseover="doTooltip(event,0)" onmouseout="hideTip()">Link 1</a><br>.

I know my script is like this -

<a href="#" onmouseover="doTooltip(event,0)" onmouseout="hideTip()">1,124 Subscribers In 1 Week</a><br>. <----Where do I put this part of the script?

This is the script-
      http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...agetooltip.htm

Thanks in advance

Comment

This is my customized script

// tooltip content goes here (image, description, optional bgColor, optional textcolor)
        var messages = new Array();
        // multi-dimensional arrays containing:
        // image and text for tooltip
        // optional: bgColor and color to be sent to tooltip
        messages[0] = new Array('1124subsmed.jpg','1,124 Subscribers in 1 Week',"#FFFFFF");
        messages[1] = new Array('10steps.jpg','10 Steps to A Killer Web Copy',"#FFFFFF");
        messages[2] = new Array('100pdftemp.jpg','100 Instant PDF Templates',"#FFFFFF");
        messages[3] = new Array('1001newtips.jpg','1001 Newbie-Freindly Tips',"#FFFFFF");

Is ther something wrong with this part? When I preview the page with the script the boxes come up with my description, but the image isnt there, just a box with an x in it.

Comment

You have to upload the image. BV wont upload it inside the java script for you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I created a test site to show what my problem is. When I published it, it made a lier out of me, because I said the first one works, but it dont. Any way this is my problem here...

Comment

bump

I finally got it, thanks

Comment

Working...
              X